Tuesday 26 April 2016

What's the disbelief about... the creation or the creator?


What's the disbelief about... the creation or the creator?

I am waaaayyyyy tooooo behind for the The B&W Project , but not going to quit :)
Scale (Week 6 of 26) for the   #bwproject2016   curated by Lauri Novak  and Al Chris

While driving by, this shot fell into my lap, but had to use the phone since I wasn't expecting any street shots for that brief drive! I had to edit a bit more than normal on this one.
#BeenaRPhotography   #streetphotography   #powerlinesfriday   #beenasbeenhere



12 comments:

  1. I'm glad you stopped - such a great example for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al Chris Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great capture and composition !! Beena R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric Delcour So happy about your appreciation, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much dear Vladimír Vocelka !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful 💚 I love your tag Beena #beenahasbeenhere 😁👍 cool 😎

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heidi Anne Morris Thank you so much for stopping by dear Heidi, so happy you like that tag. Some times I change it to beenaliveshere ..he he he... :))
    Sorry about the late reply though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful B/W and a good choice for the PEC :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georg Srama Thank you kindly.. Sorry that I missed your comment/appreciation before !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anna Rimovska Happy you like it, thanks.

    ReplyDelete