Wednesday 9 March 2016

Addicted to my greens, I am...


Addicted to my greens, I am...

Day 2 of..let's hope 5 days #fivedayeverydaythings
invited by Jodi Frye and Gernot Glaeser thank you both.

I believe that greens make me not only healthy but wiser also. It is good for your mind, body and heart! And I love cabbage. The other day we were grocery shopping, me and my husband. Seeing me with a cabbage, he said "I picked one already." I took his cabbage and put it back on the rack. He asked "What is wrong with it?"
Then I told him.. "This one is a photographer's cabbage, look at the perfectly curved layers that are struggling to form a lovely flower shape at the top."

I photographed the whole cabbage too, but I liked the separate leaf shot better. I photographed it and then cut it, cooked it and ate it :)

About the challenge: It is/was a photography theme created by Christian Madsen  . The idea is to capture a photo of an everyday item using any style you wish and...
1. Post one of your own photos of an everyday thing for five days.
2. Invite 1-3 other photographers to join the challenge.
3. Plus tag the creator of this challenge and the person who invited you to participate.
4. Tell a bit about your shot (optional)
5. Have fun and be creative.

I am not inviting any one but anyone in the mood is welcome to participate..
#greensforhealth   #green   #foodphotography   #cabbage   #BeenaRPhotography   #Beenasbeenhere   #vegetables



20 comments:

  1. I simply adore reading your words to describe how this wonderful image came to be Beena. Love this precious green cabbage pedal. The lighting and colors are captivating. Perfect ! 💕❤️ Beena R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful green!
    Love cabbage too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes a perfect picture this low key way! Wonderful, Beena R​​! 
    Oh, and I love the back story to it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes the cabbage leaf look remarkably attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created wonders from this leaf of cabbage!
    Strong and powerful light! Beautiful image dear Beena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodi Frye Thank you Jodi, your words make it look all the more beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Francisco H Camach Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much dear Li Ku !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan Gabriel Thanks Susan, this was like a perfectly made cabbage and it tasted soo good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gernot Glaeser Thanks Gernot, I have sun light coming at an angle in my kitchen on the counter top in the after noon, I should use it more !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christian Madsen Thank you for stopping by and appreciating :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Margaret Wong Really glad you thought so, thanks for the appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Annick Jaquillard That's an appreciation that I will come back to look at and smile dear Annick :) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jayesh Timbadia My sincere apologies to have missed your comment :(
    Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. :) .... yr photos and text are always inspiring ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jayesh Timbadia Thank you, appreciate your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete