Sunday 5 June 2016

Nature's gift, the geometry of a perfect circle that bundles anotherperfect 7 circles!


Nature's gift, the geometry of a perfect circle that bundles another perfect 7 circles!

This is called the gardener's photography!

Note to self: Easier to use a cloth than a brush to clean up if you remember at the right time ;) .. except the right time was the wrong time at 11 o'clock in the night!
These cherry tomatoes waited long enough on the plant for me until I found time to photograph. By the time I picked them, they were breaking apart but held together long enough for me (strange it may sound, but it had created another layer of skin on top of the cracked one)!

And they tasted deeeelicioussssssssss this morning!!!!!!!!!

Picked one egg plant this morning, it was weirdly shaped, so nor photographing it and no time too..

Tagging another gardener on g+.. Masahiko Endo .

#BeenaRPhotography   #Beenaliveshere   #Beenasbeenhere   #cherrytomatoes   #tomatoes   #foodphotography   #gardening 



35 comments:

  1. Francisco H Camach Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth Hahn I do not have a lot of patience, so I look for the fastest producing varieties.. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jozef Zeleňák
    Thank you for stopping by. Google isn't showing any translate button. I'm sure you said something nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my pleasure have a wonderful night

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look as if they were delicious! envious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inviting!! So beautiful, fresh and juicy !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Beena R. Getting the "on black" look is easier in the initial shot than in post-processing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Beena for calling. :-)
    Well, you made a very beautiful cluster of mini tomatoes with perfect harvest timing. It looks like a constellation in the night sky.
    My mini tomatoes have start blooming yellow flowers and I need to wait for another month or so for harvest. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shot!
    Love that red with the light reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  10. truly beautiful my friend. great lighting, too Beena R !:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Elizabeth Hahn I remember how I had short windows of time for gardening when I lived in Boston.. had to keep on waiting for frost to finally be gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ellie Kennard :)) I thought tomatoes had some ingredient that irritated my stomach. These I am eating every day and have no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dale Atkinson Thanks Dale. Who ever is watering the garden is eating them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lena Konstantinova I am probably going to try to have year round tomatoes as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Chandler L. Walker And the tomatoes had too much dirt on them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Masahiko Endo That's such a beautiful description of these beauties dear Masahiko :)) This morning I had an egg plant sandwich. Just picked the egg plant, it was huge but barely started having seeds, may be I picked it too early. It tasted great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Susan Gabriel Thank you Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Christer Westerlund Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Vinod Kalathil That was nature paying me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Betty Manousos Thanks my friend, glad you liked it. It was the on camera flash only plus the ambient light!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Li Ku Thanks a lot dear Li Ku :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nasreen Malik Thank you kindly!

    ReplyDelete
  23. John Getchel I was glad that the squirrels don't eat tomatoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kumar Rabindranath I agree!

    ReplyDelete