Tuesday 29 January 2013

I have been thinking ...




It has been quite some time... 
since I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog! 

I have had these images of how my blog page is going to look and feel, what kind of readers might "chance up on" it and find it worth reading, etc. 
And I almost reached a point where I was going crazy with "how to" and "what if" kind of thoughts extending up to infinity that..
It was imperative that I start blogging this very moment… 

Here I am, putting all my crazy thoughts out in front of you!


Hi! And welcome to my blog!


I hope that I could make this into a unique and attractive blog that you would like to keep coming back to!

By the way, I am a mother of 2 children, aged 14 and 10, I used to work in the IT profession, but decided to stay home and do more justice to the role of motherhood. I soon discovered that it has its great downside! I mean, BBBbbbiiiiggg downside... to tell you the truth. 

That is apart from the occasional bouts of loud noise created when parts of your brain start falling apart mainly due to under utilization of this so called vital organ!


If you keep checking on my blog, you will find that, it also varies in subjects starting with food and natural cosmetic recipes to travel stories and ethnic diets to interesting videos and photographs. I could call myself a “jack of all trades but a master of a few” and it would definitely reflect up on what I write about.

Your comments and suggestions are most appreciated..

Beena

2 comments: